THE coast met glamour and love came to town.
HULA Moon Restaurant & Bar in the South Pacific Resort has a new owner/operator, a new menu and a lot of new enthusiasm.
Salsa Bar & Grill is the perfect place to relax with friends.
PERSONALLY speaking (is there any other way?) I am not at all happy about the approach of winter.
EVEN wimps like me who hate the winter – yes, even a mild Noosa winter – have to admit there is some compensation.
HE BURSTS with pride that his name is Oz, and cherishes the memory of his grandfather who was killed at Gallipoli.
YOU couldn’t really count the numbers, perhaps 10,000, some say 15,000.
IN THE early morning darkness on Noosa Beach, a spotlight lit the lone figure of the unknown soldier as he stood atop a stack of sandbags.
DESPITE not holding a kerbside collection this financial year, two of Noosa Council’s key waste minimisation supporters expect the next footpath pick-ups to be...
POP-up food outlets are threatening to starve to death an already-battling dining industry, according to leading Noosa restaurateur Jim Berardo.
THE modern world collided with a 1903 house in Tewantin last Thursday.
ANYONE who was fortunate enough to see Dusty Springfield perform in her heyday, or even see her on the telly, appreciates what a legend of her time she was.
Program for ANZAC Day.
TODAY on the eve of the 100th Gallipoli landing Anzac Day commemoration, Cooroy will relive a slice of the war years with the whistlestop of a First World War troop...
NOOSA is being asked to have its say on whether the Noosa Civic showroom precinct is the right place to allow another veterinary clinic.
A SUDDEN change in a Tewantin school bus route will force some children to walk up to an extra seven kilometres home, after a decision was made to cut out three...
WILF Wells was 58 kilos wringing wet, stood 164cms tall and had just had his 18th birthday – yet the saddler from Verrierdale had a heart twice his size he enlisted...
C AN YOU see yourself sitting at this table in this beautiful setting pictured above?
IF YOU haven’t discovered the deliciously flavoured olive oils from Cobram Estate, you are missing out on flavour sensation.
I’M reaching out to you this week.
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
- 1 bedroom penthouse
- Luxury bathroom
- Balcony with magnificent views, overlooking the Pumicestone Passage towards Golden Beach and the Glasshouse Mountains
- Serious sellers are moving on, secure a piece of Sunshine Coast paradise
- Presents as new, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & generous home office
- Extensive array of...
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Luxury ensuite plus main bathroom with spa bath
- Refurbished with elegance
- Spacious living area adjoins a large balcony with sensational...
- Solidly constructed 2 bedroom home
- Positioned on a 627m2 block at the end of a cul de sac
- You may wish to renovate or rebuild in this prime position
- Designed with thought and quality
- Comprising of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Centrally located kitchen with granite bench tops
- Open plan with three separate...
- Positioned on an elevated battle axe block of 1013 sqm
- Comprising of 5 good size bedrooms 2 of which have ensuites
- Ocean views can be enjoyed whilst relaxing...
Situated just an easy stroll to choice of two beaches and Caloundra CBD is this top floor furnished apartment with investment and lifestyle options galore. With...
- 1 spacious bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom plus spa bath
- Magnificent views of Pumicestone Passage, Bribie Island, Caloundra City & the ocean from a spacious...
- Wonderful for any investment portfolio or entry level buying
- Stylish modern home featuring 4 large bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Modern Kitchen, lots of storage &...
You won't get a better opportunity to enter the market. This is entry level living in a convenient location. Immaculately presented with nothing to do but move in.
Help make the news! Share your photos, stories, events or just post a general notice to the community.
Your mind is firmly on relationship issues but try not to be too obsessive about the problems you perceive. You're probably rejecting a lot of...
Brought to you by