SUNSHINE Coast Council rates notices should have arrived in letterboxes and email inboxes for 158,000 Sunshine Coast properties this week.
Payments are due by February 22.
Ratepayers can register with MyCouncil to receive future rate notices by email.
The council continues to make it as convenient as possible to pay rates with a range of payment options available including:
- Online at any time through council's website, via the Online Payments link on the homepage
- By phone using a credit card on 131 816
- In person at any Australia Post branch, with cash, cheque or EFTPOS
- In person at one of council's customer contact centres
- By mail using cheque or money order to Sunshine Coast Council, Locked Bag 72, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre, 4560
Ratepayers who cannot make the payment by the due date can arrange to pay by instalments by completing an online application on council's website or phoning the customer service centre.
As long as they meet the conditions of the arrangement, council will not charge the ratepayer any interest on the current half-year's rates.
For more info about your rate notice, visit sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au.
No 18 Taylor Drive Nandroya your opportunity to move from being a tenant to an owner operator on a Prime industrial development site on Cooroy's Southside easy...
Join the Community.
Get your local news, your way.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.