- Open plan living with timber floors and air conditioning
- Gourmet kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality appliances
- Private covered entertaining area overlooking backyard
- Queen sized bedrooms, large bathroom with separate toilet
- Generous 782 square metre block with plenty of room for a pool
- Separate lock up garage with storage, ample space for a boat
- Unbeatable location, 5 minute walk to waterfront
- Short walk to shops, cafes and 5 mins drive to Caloundra CBD
- Golden Beach poised for strong capital growth
- Perfect for first home buyers or those downsizing
Every now and again an exciting opportunity presents for either the investor or owner occupier to secure a great home in Golden Beach. Renovated from top to toe, this home is perfect for enjoying the Queensland climate with open plan living and huge entertaining space overlooking the backyard.
A quick walk will take you to the waterfront with several parks and swimming spots. Shops, cafes and medical facilities are all within close proximity.
Homes like this are extremely sought after at present, for further information please contact the listing agents.
106 Landsborough Parade, Golden Beach, Queensland, 4551, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Haste makes waste now and this is evident from the hard aspect of the Moon to Jupiter, with Jupiter being in your sixth house of debts and...