Building and Pest Inspections available via email.
This low-set brick and tile home on a large 800 square metre block in mostly original, but good, liveable condition, offers an outstanding opportunity for an entry level buyer to secure a solid family home in a well-established cul-de- sac in close proximity to both Maroochydore and Buderim.
Complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, central kitchen, two separate living areas, covered alfresco entertaining at rear, double lock-up garage plus side access; this is a generous sized home that is comfortable and exudes with great warmth.
Features include: Raked ceilings in main lounge, air conditioning, ceiling fans, stainless steel appliances, security screens and established gardens. With separate living areas, the floor plan is very family-friendly, and the outdoor patio is a wonderful place for BBQ's and social get-togethers.
There is heaps of room to put in a pool or build a shed, and there is plenty of space on-site to park additional vehicles. It's a wonderful flat yard for children and pets to play safely and securely, and is low maintenance in upkeep; giving you more time for relaxation and leisure.
The home has a pleasant ambience and could be cost-effectively modernised to enhance appeal and value-add... this is a truly fabulous place to start your property journey, and you may just want to stay for many, many years!
Located in a small cul-de-sac in North Buderim just a short distance to local shops, parks and public transport, plus only five minutes to Maroochydore or Buderim to access major amenities.
Tightly held since 1999, this home has been much-loved and cared for, and is now ready for its next exciting chapter... make sure it is you writing the story!
- Low-set brick and tile home in small cul-de-sac
- 800m2 block with low maintenance gardens
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
- Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Covered alfresco patio at rear for BBQ's
- DLUG + side access, great yard for kids
- Solar panels
- Mostly original condition, but well kept
- Close proximity to Buderim and Maroochydore
- Suit first home buyer, investor, renovator
- Tightly held since 1999 by same owner
- Deceased estate MUST be sold... hurry!
8 Brushwood Court, Buderim, Queensland, 4556, Australia