- Set and forget home. Invest or occupy in excellent growth area
- Solid brick beachside home recently repainted internally
- Desirable 600sqm parcel of land with low maintenance gardens
- Entertain easily from the paved under cover entertainment area
- Energy efficient with Solar power and water tank
- Entertainers delight kitchen featuring stone benchtops
- Side access. Fully secure and fenced with colour bond panel fencing
- 2 car carport with additional single lock up garaging
- North facing living, dining and kitchen with raked ceilings
- Handyman shed, lock up your trailer/boat with concrete pad. Selling today!
There is very good reason why 22 Regatta Boulevard in Wurtulla is so hot right now.
The home is ideally located with transport only a short stroll away and is very convenient to access the Bruce Highway, Sunshine Coast University, Sunshine Coast University Hospital and the Maroochydore airport.
For recreational activities, this spot is sought after with stunning beaches, world class surfing beach breaks nearby and it is so close to the Rowing Regatta as you can walk down the street and be able to fish, paddle your SUP or Kayak without a worry in the world.
This opportunity is excellent buying. Call Adam Budd on 0411 808... now as it won't last!
22 Regatta Boulevard, Wurtulla, Queensland, 4575, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
If you are not happy with some aspect of your personal life, these issues arise at this time and there will be disagreements or tension in a...