Ocean Reach Apartments, Kawana Island, was built in 2010 and offers the best resort style facilities on the Sunshine Coast for residents.
From your private courtyard it’s only a 60 meter walk to the canal front and boardwalk. Or enjoy a ten minute bike ride to Mooloolaba and Kawana beach or a short stroll along the canal to local renowned bars and restaurants.
It is an easy 5.2km from the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital (SCUPH) and Sunshine Coast University Hospital (SCUH), medical development and University of the Sunshine Coast (USC).
What we love about this apartment:
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 2nd generous size bedroom with build-in robe and ensuite (shower/bath and basin)
• Separate toilet
• Open plan living/dining areas
• Modern kitchen with stone benches, plenty of storage and a large pantry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and fans
• Secure access to front door and into complex
• Complex facilities include a large lagoon pool with decking chairs, lap pool with two lanes, outdoor spa and sauna, bbq area, gym and a theatre with the ability to seat 17 people
• Low yearly body corporate fees of $5,061.90 per year approx.
It’s a great apartment for easy resort style living and would be the perfect investment or home!
It is certainly not an opportunity to be missed - for more information on what this apartment can offer to you – please contact Tanya Murphy on 0412 625... .
9/57 Grand Parade, Parrearra, Queensland, 4575, Australia