Nestled on a flat 5591m2 low maintenance life style block, surrounded by conservation land, with hardly a neighbour in sight, this private secluded home is a one of a kind. Close to Buderim Village, and walking distance to some of the Sunshine Coast’s best Schools and University, as well as being only 10 minutes to the beach, this home has a Bluechip location while feeling a world away from suburbia.
- Five light-filled double bedrooms, with a full-sized ensuite to the master, plus walk in robe
- A separate guest wing with bathroom and living area – Perfect to use for a home business; a wing for the many visitors you will get; dual-living/Air BnB; and ideal for a nanny or adult children
- Three spacious living areas - all with so much privacy and space
- The formal lounge also offers a fire place
- A large kitchen, with quality appliances, heaps of bench space, and all opening out to the fully covered outdoor living area
- A North Facing, all -weather outdoor entertaining area, with sparkling pool
- 5KW Solar System
- Landscaped surrounds
- 2 Garden Sheds
This home provides a rare opportunity for the discerning buyer affording peace, tranquility and serenity all the while being in the heart of it all – Call today to book your own private inspection at a time to suit you.
Exclusively listed with Vicki Stewart.
109 Cogill Road, Buderim, Queensland, 4556, Australia