The opportunity to own a property like ‘The Pavilions’ doesn’t come along very often.
The combination of such a uniquely original residence positioned on over 10 acres of quality flat to undulating land so close to Palmwoods Village is rarely seen.
Your options are endless. If you are looking for plenty of space for your horses, to run some livestock or develop the land for agricultural purposes, you won’t want to miss this. ‘The Pavilions’ is also perfect for a home business like a health retreat or as a venue for weddings and conferences. Alternatively, you may just be seeking the peace and quiet and to enjoy the open space around you.
* Flat to undulating 4.25 hectares (10.5 acres)
* 1 kilometre to Palmwoods village
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway
* Unique home with multiple dwellings designed around a main pavilion
* 2 spring fed dams provide irrigation for the property-bore pump in addition
* Includes separate self contained accommodation at rear.
* Large pool with adjoining spa
* 2 water tanks – 75,000 litres
* Garaging for up to 6 cars
* Large 3 bay shed with 3-phase power close to house – easily converted to stables
* Abundant fruit trees - mango trees, two varieties of lychees, macadamias and citrus
Contact Stephen to arrange a private viewing to truly appreciate this lovely home.
28 Batt Road, Palmwoods, Queensland, 4555, Australia