This long held townhouse has been tastefully upgraded befitting of its hugely favourable and convenient central location. Virtually on the foreshore of beautiful Lake Doonella enabling simple kayak launch, the property is just a short stroll to Tewantin's vibrant main street, providing shopping, cafes, and the restaurant/bar precinct of the widely popular Noosa Marina.
* Wonderfully north to front aspect with natural light filtering through the interiors complimented by lake breezes
* Outdoor alfresco dining/sitting area punctuated by a pleasant garden outlook
* Comfortable living space serviced by the central and modern gas equipped kitchen
* Three upper level bedrooms, main bathroom, master with ensuite and private balcony
* Extra features include 3 x split system A/C, additional downstairs toilet, easy internal access from the secure garaging with mezzanine storage rack, Canadian solar 2.640kw photovoltaic system, security mesh on downstairs doors/windows
* Parklike grounds at the rear of the complex border the majestic Lake Doonella
* Small complex of 5 plus low body corp makes this residence a wonderful alternative to busier areas of Noosa Shire
Tewantin is one of the real boom regions of SE Qld, yet still maintaining its village feel right on the doorstep to Noosa's world famous tourist locations.
2/11 Doonella Street, Tewantin, Queensland, 4565, Australia