Set just a short distance from the foreshore of magnificent Lake Weyba, this unique acreage property with rural feel comes with a commanding 15m x 9m shed, ideal for workshop activities.
* 5m x 9m shed with high roller entrance plus mezzanine floor
* Additional 3 bay 9m x 6m garaging with attached carport
* Solid 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence
* Expansive living and separate dining, options to create more open plan living (subject to building inspection)
* Master with ensuite and acreage views, 4th bedroom set up as office
* Central kitchen, covered north facing outdoor entertaining
* Fully fenced flat and useable acreage allotment, approx 1 and a half acres
* Sufficient water capacity, expansive inground tank servicing the residence, separate tank servicing acreage
* Well set up chook run with enclosed vege garden area.
The property is nestled in a no through traffic estate, bordered by bushland and Lake Weyba. Within walking distance to the foreshore where kayak/SUP launch is popular as well as fishing and crabbing.
This is an acreage property full of potential, also just a short drive to the Sunshine Coast Motorway and Noosa beach lifestyle.
165 Eumarella Road , Weyba Downs, Queensland, 4562, Australia