Welcome to Sundown Close, your very own private sanctuary of calm. This four bedroom modern home is located only minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches, the Buderim Village and the ever expanding Sippy Downs technology precinct.
The beautifully landscaped gardens will soothe your soul and offer a calm and inviting environment for anyone searching for that exclusive escape. The home itself offers an affordable alternative to acreage living, a modern home that is comfortable, inviting and designed for carefree living plus those who love to entertain.
Modern families will love the separate living zones, the fact that the kids bedrooms are away from the main and all rooms that look out onto the green surrounds.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Double lock-up garage + plenty of off-street parking and room for a shed
- Space for a second dwelling if required
- The balcony is north facing, looking over bush reserve
- The second lounge/media/kids retreat is spacious, seperate and equiped with high ceilings
- 7 minutes to Buderim Village
- 4 minutes to the University
- 3 minutes to Chancellor Park
- 4,080sqm. block
Rarely available but exclusively yours today, finding a beautifully presented one acre property this close to town and with nothing to do is challenging in any market, finding one today at a price you can afford is even more difficult.
Only an on site inspection will really showcase this homes functionality and feel. Once you step inside you will feel right at home and isn't that the home we are all looking for?
22 Sundown Close, Tanawha, Queensland, 4556, Australia