You are invited to view this neat and tidy townhouse in the middle of the ever evolving Maroochydore precinct. This townhouse sits privately toward the back of the complex, offering you peace and quite whilst still being amongst the abundant dining options that surround you.
Although coming with a single remote garage, you are within walking distance to the Sunshine Plaza, Ocean Street dining, Cotton Tree esplanade and of course the Sunshine Coast's beaches.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living area is complete with a covered private deck area, completely tiled for low maintenance.
Upstairs offers a master bedroom and a 2nd bedroom both with a built ins and both leading out to the north facing deck providing those all year round breezes. Upstairs also features a separate laundry and bathroom.
Downstairs is the single lock up garage with remote and internal access, along with a second toilet and vanity.
Although this property has a current tenancy lease in place, it would be suitable for entry level buyers, downsizers or savvy investors looking to capitalise on the future growth of the Maroochydore CBD. Whatever it is you are looking for, this one should be on your list to view.
Some of the many features:
- Split level living
- Townhouse complete with private courtyard
- Both bedrooms lead onto North facing deck
- Second toilet and vanity downstairs
- Garage with automatic door and internal access
- Body Corp Fees approx $1200 per annum
- Council Rates approx $1700 per annum
- A minute walk to Sunshine Plaza
- A minute walk to Ocean Street
- Minutes walk to Sunshine Coast Beaches