Situated on a quiet, private and premier street on top of Buderim sits 14 Monks Crescent. The property has recently been refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Spacious living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen with warm earthy colours, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and plenty of storage and cupboard space
- Multipurpose room that can be used as a study, rumpus room or a second living area
- Master bedroom with air conditioning and a modern ensuite
- Two spare bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with neutral colours and modern fittings
- Double carport and plenty of off street parking
- Easy care garden, not fully fenced
- Property is water compliant - water charges apply
- Pet cat will be considered, no dogs sorry
HOW TO APPLY:
Once you have inspected the property, select the "Apply Online' button on Realestate.com.au or apply directly on 1form.com. 1Form is an online tenancy application system that makes applying for rental properties quick and easy. You will be sent the inspection code required to apply after viewing the property.