Find something curious…
Tucked away behind natural bush, privacy within the house is ensured. Located on a sweeping corner the property enjoys a large 2,736m2 block providing a secret trail winding to the Lake from the back of the block via the sports park adjoining the land. A short stroll along Laguna Street will also take you straight to beautiful Lake Cootharaba or the famous Apollonian Hotel.
The property provides a generous amount of storage and the home flows seamlessly with open plan living, dining and kitchen leading out to a large covered outdoor deck that can be enjoyed all year round. The kitchen provides a good sized pantry with gas stove top, electric oven, dishwasher and plumbed in water for the fridge.
Built in 2009, the spacious home enjoys a 5 Star Energy Rating and comprises of four generous bedrooms -- the master with ensuite and the remanding three bedrooms being serviced by a conveniently located main bathroom and separate toilet. The home has been built specifically for low maintenance living and would perfectly suit those who are looking to enjoy the native bush surrounds in a home that is stylish and easy to maintain.
Features at a glance:
* Walking distance to Lake Cootharaba
* Ceiling Insulation & fans throughout
* Generous covered outdoor entertaining deck
* Solar hot water, 5 Star Energy Rating
* NBN for those who wish to run a business from home
* Lock up shed off double carport, fenced area
* Generous block with long term privacy assured
* School bus services right out front