Find something curious…
Innovation and pragmatism may not always go together but here, perched on the north-eastern escarpment of Buderim, architect, Michael Molloy has achieved a stunning and innovative design that takes advantage of amazing ocean and hinterland views from Point Cartwright to Mount Ninderry, and the ideal northerly aspect. He has created a home that lifts the spirit and works so well from day-to-day and season-to-season.
The main open plan living area features spectacular floor-to-ceiling glass walls that invite the ocean and mountains into the very fabric of your day.
- Cool summer breezes and warm winter sun
- Perfect for entertaining or just relaxing
- Granny flat with separate entrance
- Purpose built study
- Innovative games room and bar
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances
- Equipped gymnasium
- Workshop and abundant storage
- Landscaped garden with automatic sprinkler system
- Security system, Crimsafe screens and 3-phase power
- Quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac