Find something curious…
If you like the idea of being just a couple of minutes from the convenience of Buderim Village, yet quietly tucked away in your own private sanctuary with a tranquil rainforest backdrop, then 6 Danielle Place is for you.
The home has been stylishly renovated over the years to create an easy-to-maintain environment with a really homely feel, catering to the needs of a range of buyers from young families to downsizers.
The spacious, practical layout ensures comfortable living for all to enjoy with plenty of potential to expand. Generously sized living and dining rooms are complimented by soaring high ceilings, plantation shutters and polished timber floors. The expansive timber deck provides an idyllic setting in which to relax or entertain amongst the soothing atmosphere framed by natural bushland.
A recently renovated gourmet kitchen adjoins the open plan living and dining areas and is complete with Fisher and Paykel and Bosch appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and self-closing drawers. The spacious master bedroom is a fantastic retreat, enjoying a generous ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, and a beautiful aspect through timber sliding doors leading out to the rear deck.
- Leafy 778sqm. block
- Elevated treetop outlook with northern aspect
- Large covered verandahs on both levels, outdoor blinds on upper level
- Ducted/zoned air-conditioning system
- Fully fenced backyard with room for a pool/pets/kids play area
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- Motorised chairlift connecting the 2 levels
- Huge 3.2m x 7.5m storeroom/workshop on lower level
- Room to further develop under the home if desired
- 10,000L water tank, 3kW solar system + solar hot water