WHEN position is of the utmost importance, followed closely by water views or vice versa, this is the apartment you've been looking for! This three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is poised perfectly within Maroochydore's developing CBD area and located along Duporth Avenue which is perpendicular with Ocean Street's popular restaurant/dining precinct and Big Top Marketplace.
In addition to this, it is just a short walk across to the new look Sunshine Plaza, as well as Cotton Tree's river and river mouth where you can enjoy casting a line out for fishing, stand-up paddle boarding or surfing at Maroochydore.
This property represents the perfect opportunity to enjoy a coastal lifestyle and also a great investment for the future.
Its position is highly sought after, located right on the waterfront of the Maroochy River offering expansive water views from the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. Sliding doors open wide to let the sweeping vistas in, while also opening out to a good-size balcony area which is ideal for morning coffee and taking in the tranquil surrounds.
A perfect north-easterly aspect ensures plenty of natural light fills the apartment as well as sea breezes to cool down on summer days. There are also ceiling fans throughout for those still nights. Low-maintenance living has been assured with timber floors throughout, while screens on all windows and doors offer security.
The kitchen is modern with white cabinetry and Bosch appliances, there are two bathrooms which includes the ensuite to the master suite which has his and hers wardrobes. There is a pool within the complex to enjoy in the summertime, while a private jetty from the block offers a relaxing spot to throw a line out to catch fish, launch a stand-up paddle board or tinnie.
This is the ideal property to secure for your future in the Sunshine Coast. Embracing the coastal lifestyle starts here! Be quick to book your inspection today!
- Stunning waterfront position on the Maroochy River close to CBD
- Neat and tidy three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment in sought-after seaside location
- Enjoy expansive water views of river and ocean from both inside and from the good-size balcony
- Perfect north-easterly aspect offers cooling sea breezes and plenty of natural light
- Private jetty onsite is perfect for launching watercraft or throwing a line in
- Timber floors throughout, open-plan living/dining/kitchen, ceiling fans, pool in complex, security screens
- Crisp white kitchen with modern Bosch appliances
- Master bedroom has his and hers robes, and ensuite
- Walking distance to all amenities including Big Top, Ocean St dining precinct, Sunshine Plaza, new CBD, public transport and more
- Short drive to access motorway heading north or south, airport
- Complex of only 6 with very reasonable Body Corp
Auction: Sunday 22nd September - Registration Open from 9am
Venue: Mercedes Benz Sunshine Coast - 65 Maroochy Blvd, Maroochydore
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.