Find something curious…
Nestled in premium cul-de-sac living of Quiet Valley sits this recently renovated home designed by owners who love to cook and share their home with family and friends. You have the Buderim rain forest as your perfect back drop for all seasons.
Recent renovations to this home ensure that the two living zones upstairs and kitchen flow really well to create space and light.
The uber design of a kitchen features a stand alone three metre stone bench top, seamless 2 PAC kitchen cabinetry with soft closing drawers, top of the line AEG microwave, oven and induction cook top, servery designed to connect with the expansive undercover deck.
- Main bedroom with access to the balcony and a rain forest backdrop is equipped with a contemporary ensuite and a generous walk-in robe
- Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Well appointed main bathroom with deep spa bath tub, separate shower and toilet
- Beautiful polished timber floors and white timber blinds throughout
- Downstairs is the fourth bedroom with a third living zone as well as a third bathroom
- Double lock-up garage with remote and internal access
- Side access on both sides of the property
- Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool
- Easy care garden
Property is available for occupancy now.
- Property is water compliant, water charges apply
- Sorry, no pets allowed
HOW TO APPLY:
Once you have inspected the property, select the "Apply Online' button on Realestate.com.au or apply directly on 1form.com. 1Form is an online tenancy application system that makes applying for rental properties quick and easy. You will be sent the inspection code required to apply after viewing the property.