With a perfect north-easterly aspect, this is an apartment that not only affords magnificent wide water views over the ocean with its ever changing vista ebbing and flowing with the tide, but also offers a prime location for that enviable coastal lifestyle.
Located right across from the golden sands of Maroochydore beach is this luxury beachside end apartment with sweeping views, visible from the moment you walk through the front door.
The two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit has been designed with the backdrop in mind, showcasing a wall of glass and sliding doors to ensure the ocean vistas can be enjoyed from every aspect of the open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas.
Take advantage of the generous-sized balcony from which you can entertain family and friends, watch the sun rise over the horizon or enjoy a morning coffee. Check the waves if you're a surfer, the tides if you're a fisherman, or simply stare out to the vast ocean for some relaxation. This is coastal living at its absolute finest.
The living area is open plan, light and bright and has a gourmet kitchen that offers luxury inclusions such as granite bench tops, Smeg appliances, island bench and plenty of storage. Sea breezes flow through the apartment thanks to the large sliding doors, while ducted air conditioning will offer year-round comfort.
Neutral toned tiles line the floors, while there are timber-look planks in the two bedrooms. The master with Juliette balcony and pillow views, has a beautiful ensuite with large mirror, his and hers vanities, deep bath with spa jets and plantation shutters on windows.
Located on the 11th floor, this apartment has great elevation over the surrounding landscape, lift access for easy mobility, one dedicated car parking space and other facilities including a lap pool, steam room and a rooftop barbecue area.
This apartment is superb but the location is even better, located so close to the beach, Cotton Tree, Maroochydore CBD, Sunshine Plaza and Alexandra Headland, The Sebel Maroochydore is a relaxing and idyllic seaside getaway.
There is nothing to do but sit back, unwind and enjoy this fantastic lifestyle that awaits.
Features at a glance:
* Spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean
* Coastal apartment in The Sebel Maroochydore complex
* Glass doors allow the vista to be enjoyed from open-plan living/kitchen
* Immaculately presented two-bedroom, two-bathroom end apartment
* Generous-sized balcony, perfect for entertaining
* Gourmet kitchen with island bench, granite tops, Smeg appliances, plenty of storage
* Master with pillow views, ensuite, deep spa bath, walk-in robe, Juliette balcony
* Second bedroom with small balcony, mirrored robes, separate entry opening to courtyard
* Complex with lap pool, wading pool, spa, steam room, rooftop barbecue area
* Low Body Corporate fees
* Close to all shopping and tourist attractions
* Secure building with onsite management for convenience, live in or rent out
* Walk to the beach, river, restaurants and more
* 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport, easy access to motorway
Agents: Pam Thomas, Megan Murray, Ray White Maroochydore
Contact: 0438 272... , 0414 734...
Auction: Sunday 22nd September - Registration Open from 9am
Venue: Mercedes Benz Sunshine Coast - 65 Maroochy Blvd, Maroochydore
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.