We'll keep it simple, 20 Macleay Lane will be sold on or before on Sunday the 22nd of September and if you've been looking for a large 4 bedroom home in the heart of Maroochydore, an inspection is a must.
Perfectly positioned on a 253 square metre block, this north facing property is sure to tick the boxes for anyone hunting for a spacious family home. The property was built by its current owners as a long-term home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen downstairs provides space for the entire family to join you for dinner while having the option to sit out in your own private yard on those warm Summer nights.
If you're looking for a cost effective home, the 5.25kw solar system and gas hot water will be sure to keep your utilities to a minimum. The tinted windows keep the home cool in the warmer months and the reverse cycle air conditioners throughout the home will keep you warm on the rare occasion of a cold night on the Sunshine Coast.
When I said the boxes are sure to be ticked, you'll know what I mean when I tell you that upstairs features a fantastic second living room. The four bedrooms ensure there's space for you and all the family over the holidays and believe me when I say, you'll fall over at the size of the master bedroom.
Last but certainly not least, featuring the added benefit of being almost completely detached from your neighbour, partner this with the 2.7m high ceilings, windows galore and excess parking surrounding the home, 20 Macleay Lane is an extremely rare find in Sunshine Cove.
This beautiful family home is one you'll need to ensure you inspect this weekend or to arrange your own private inspection, call Sarah-Louise Anderson on 0418 200... .
Features we think you'll love!
- Near new, 2 years old
- Large 4-bedroom, family home
- Combined kitchen, dining and living
- Second living space upstairs
- Beautifully kept courtyard out the back
- Fully fenced yard for the kids or dogs
- Large kitchen with high quality appliances
- Large windows allowing natural light throughout
- Split system air-conditioning in downstairs living and master bedroom
- Ceilings fans in every room
- Digital security system with recording ability
- 2.7m ceilings downstairs
- 5.22kw solar system
- Tinted windows throughout maintaining ideal room temperature inside
About the area of Sunshine Cove
- Centrally located in the heart of Maroochydore
- Walking paths and parks throughout the estate
- 5 minutes drive from Ocean Street and Cotton Tree beach
- 10 minutes drive from the airport
- Stones throw from the new Maroochydore City Centre currently under construction
- Aldi supermarket within the Estate
- Fantastic choice of coffee shops along Flinders Lane
- Continuously growing Estate
- Great family community
Auction: Sunday 22nd September - Registration Open from 9am
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Sunshine Coast - 65 Maroochy Blvd, Maroochydore
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.