Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.


Commando reacts to ‘abhorrent’ medal-stripping request

Premium Content Commando reacts to ‘abhorrent’ medal-stripping request

A former Special Forces Commando has labelled the Defence Force’s request to revoke...

‘He would be dead’: Grandad saved by passers-by

Premium Content ‘He would be dead’: Grandad saved by passers-by

A daughter who nearly lost her Dad has thanked his rescuers.

Scott Hillier: Best method to catch Dolphin Fish off Coast

Premium Content Scott Hillier: Best method to catch Dolphin Fish off Coast

Dolphin Fish are providing plenty of fun for anglers, writes Sunshine Coast fishing...