Have your say at Coast Community Cabinet
ARE you itching to have your say about an issue to do with your community?
Now's your chance as Queensland Government representatives open their ears for Community Cabinet.
On Sunday, QLD members for parliament including; Attorney General Jarrod Bleijie (Kawana), Mark McArdle (Caloundra), Steve Dickson (Buderim), Glen Elmes (Noosa), Fiona Simpson (Maroochydore) and Andrew Powell (Glass House) will face the crowds at Maroochydore State High School and you're welcome to attend.
Premier Campbell Newman said it was a great time for the community to raise issues that affect the region.
Attorney General and Member for Kawana Jarrod Bleijie said there was still time to register for the event.
"If you or an organisation you belong to would benefit from a face-to-face meeting with one or more of the Ministers, there is no better opportunity than when they are here on the Coast," he said.
"Community Cabinet provides an opportunity for residents and community organisations to raise issues of importance with Queensland Government Ministers, Assistant Ministers and Directors-General in face to face meetings."
The Sunshine Coast Community Cabinet will be held on Sunday June 22 at Maroochydore State High School160 Maroochydore Rd, Maroochydore. Members of parliament will be available from 1pm-3pm. Meetings are limited to 15 minutes.
To make an appointment for Community Cabinet with an MP get in touch with them via the details below:
- Fiona Simpson MP: Member for Maroochydore: Suite 1, corner of First and Memorial Ave, Maroochydore. Telephone 5443 7995 or email email@example.com
- Hon. Mark McArdle MP: Member for Caloundra: Shop 1, Pia Place, 118 Bulcock Street, Caloundra. Telephone 5491 2780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hon. Jarrod Bleijie MP: Member for Kawana: Sunshine Central, 4/3 Nicklin Way, Minyama. Telephone 5478 1189 or email email@example.com
- Hon. Steve Dickson MP: Member for Buderim: Unit 4, 102 Burnett Street, Buderim. Telephone 5450 1115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hon. Glen Elmes MP: Member for Noosa: Suite CB05, Noosa Civic, 28 Eenie Creek Road, Noosaville BC. Telephone 5449 8988 or email email@example.com
- Hon. Andrew Powell MP: Member for Glass House: Suite 4/70 Maple Street, Maleny. Telephone 5435 2013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunshine Coast Council: Telephone 5475 7272 or email email@example.com
- Noosa Council: Council Chambers, 9 Pelican Street, Tewantin. Telephone 5329 6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ISSUES YOU FEEL YOUR STATE MP SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? TELL US BELOW.