A PAIR of Melbourne buyers have snapped up two of the most high-end properties on the Sunshine Coast.
Both buyers saw Lots 1 and 3 at the Beaches Estate at 56 David Low Way, Sunrise Beach online and fell in love at first glance.
Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Cameron Urquhart has made a career of selling blue chip property and these two stand alone.
Part of the deluxe Beaches Estate, both packages are stunning to behold, both with their own walk to the beachfront.
The gated estate has a feeling of exclusivity about it, like you're part of a prestigious club.
"The whole estate is a really unique product to Noosa," Mr Urquhart said of the multi-million dollar homes.
"Beaches is the old Sunrise Caravan Park and only has eight blocks in total. They are at the top end of high-end homes.
"The buyers were separate and both quite influential, successful businesspeople. They actually inspected both properties but decided on each home for different reasons."
Lot 1 is one of the largest beachfront blocks in the Noosa region. It is a home that celebrates the true joy of living on the beach - the sun, the water, the light, the privacy and the breezes.
It comes with five bedrooms and five bathrooms, and features a luxury 25m lap pool. It was listed at $8.2m.
Lot 3 is a beautiful contemporary beachfront home that offers privacy, security, and sleek, cutting-edge modern fixtures and finishes.
It is a four-bedroom home to take in the breathtaking, ever-changing ocean view from almost every room. Lot 3 was listed at $6.25m.
In his 24-year career, Mr Urquhart knows a thing or two of how to sell properties of this kind. He says it is a privilege.
"I started out selling high-end property in Sydney, in one of the most expensive areas," he said.
"They were more harbour-front ones but I really cut my teeth there.
"Out of Beaches Estate alone in the last five years I have sold $30 million in that estate alone, so I have a very strong history there.
"So it has been a real privilege. I love being able to sell such amazing homes."
Lot 1 features
- About 1729sq m plus extended communal grass areas and beach access
- Situated on the beach side of David Low Way with secure gated entrance
- Four bedrooms with wardrobes, three have ensuites; master also has a drop-down TV
- Family spa-bathroom plus fifth bathroom combining with sauna/steam room
- Striking entrance area with an aquarium-style view of the swimming pool
- Huge open-plan living and dining space with wall-to-wall glass/ocean views
- Rumpus/media room or gym opens onto a large, fully fenced level lawn
- White and stainless steel kitchen, VZUG appliances, Sub Zero fridge, scullery
- Protected outdoor dining/entertaining area with heaters and built-in barbecue
- iPad/iPhone controlled ducted air, lighting, sound, TVs, blinds, security etc.
- Office, five-car garage with turntable plus extra off-street parking, keyless entry
- External storage for surfboards, store room/workshop or convert to cellar
- Minutes to Sunshine Beach village and flags, easy access to popular schools
Lot 3 features
- Protected ionised wet-edge pool, landscaped with pandanus and frangipani trees
- Spacious undercover outdoor dining courtyard with built-in barbecue
- Hydraulic windows, bi-fold glass doors and soundproof sliding glass doors to let in light and breezes
- Motorised blinds and black-tinted glass for privacy
- Polished concrete and Portuguese limestone floors, stylish soft white and grey décor, wide timber stairs, skylights
- Kitchen with concrete and stainless steel benchtops, butler's pantry, Miele appliances
- Bar and drinks cellar, and gas fireplace
- 1850-bottle cellar
- Enormous master suite with large deck and ocean views to the north and east
- Stunning ensuite bathroom with massive sea views from the walk-in rainhead shower and designer bath
- Over 833sq m of land as well as a share of beachfront lawn
- Bore water for the garden and pool, plus water tanks and outdoor shower.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, keyless entry, and vacumaid
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.