New Best Western to host Kawana business event
KAWANA Chamber of Commerce will hold its next networking event tomorrow at the new Best Western Plus Oceanside hotel.
The cocktail-style celebration will include presentations by several speakers, including:
- Kevin Hegarty, chief executive of Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service
- Nicky Graham, stakeholder engagement manager, Lend Lease
- Jarrod Bleijie, state member of parliament for Kawana
- Brett Frampton, Sunshine Coast University Hospital project manager, Spotless Group facilities services
- Oli Steele, CEO Sunshine Coast Private University Hospital
The topic will be Kawana Health Precinct Forum, with a panel of stakeholders giving an update on the hospital and adjacent precinct.
Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
- DATE: Tomorrow, 5.30pm for a 6pm start
- VENUE: Best Western Plus Oceanside Hotel, Kawana
- TICKETS: $45 and Kawana Chamber of Commerce members $38