News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

Time for spinal care at Tewantin

HERE TO HELP: Debbie and Richard Singer on holiday in Italy.

Noosa Life Chiropractic helps patients return to a pain-free life

Noosa bridges set to be upgraded

One Mile Creek Bridge

NOOSA hinterland benefit from three new bridge projects worth $2.4m

Photos of Matt Golinski's baby joy

NEW BABY: Images of Matt Golinski and Erin Yarwood's new baby, Aluna, have been shared on social media.

Photos of the celebrity chef's new bundle of joy surface online

Local Partners