Valentine's Day delight
VALENTINE'S Day deserves something special each year, so a few days on romantic Koh Samui in Thailand may be just the romantic getaway you need.
Situated just 10 minutes from the island's international airport, Hansar Samui is on the tropical stretch of golden sands and turquoise waters of Koh Samui's up-market Bophut Bay, which offers a front seat to island life.
Hansar Samui has 74 luxurious, beachfront, spacious apartments with unobstructed sea views from every room, and super-sized private balconies and oversized daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining.
Hansar Samui's romantic Valentine Indulgence Package offers couples a tropical romantic retreat and includes:
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- Three nights' stay in a Sea View or Sea View XL room
- Hansar signature cocktail upon arrival
- Local fruit selection upon arrival
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- A romantic private dinner for two with a specialised menu prepared by Chef Stephen Dion (choice of Thai or western set menu)
- A hands-on "Pamper your Partner" massage lesson
- A healing Reiki session
- A floral foot bath
- A herbal steam
- A warm romantic candlelit floral and white chocolate bath
- "A Chocolate Glow" - the LUXSA's signature massage
- Blended herbal tea
- Brunch in bed, complete with butler service
- Nightly turn-down treat
- Early check-in and late check-out.
From January 16 to April 30, a Sea View room is priced from $A1222 and a sea view XL room from $A1405. Rates are charged per room, based on a three-night stay with a maximum of two guests per room and inclusive of applicable service charges and government taxes.
Reservations can be made by emailing front office manager Sin Samney at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website at Hansar Samui.