A man has been electrocuted while working on the roof of a veterinary clinic in...
Now the man who sold her the defective item has been punished.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in a spa incident.
“Money is not going to fix or help my daughter get better..."
Pharmacist electrocuted by downed power line in front of family
Police and WHS investigating double electrocution
His mates revived him three times before the ambulance arrived
Says jailed sparky not the only one deserving punishment
'There’s no signs of whether or not she’s going to pull through'
Teenager electrocuted by faulty shower while on holiday in Russia
Painter killed by electric shock on job site in Hervey Bay